October 8, 2020
All ballot drop boxes and most in person voting locations are accessible on Lextran routes. All rides are currently free and are anticipated to remain free through the election. COVID-19 safety procedures remain in place. You must wear a mask on board all buses and other measures can be found here.
In person voting will begin on October 13th and continue through November 3rd. Ballots can be dropped off at any location through Election Day.
In-person voting and dropbox locations
- Tates Creek Branch Library, 3628 Walden Dr. – Route 3 – Tates Creek
- Northside Branch Library, 1733 Russell Cave Road – Route 6 – N. Broadway & Route 17 – Northside Connector
- Beaumont Branch Library, 3080 Fieldstone Way – Route 13 – S. Broadway
- Lexington Senior Center, 195 Life Lane (behind Southland Christian Church on Richmond Road) – Route 1 – Woodhill Dr.
- BCTC Leestown Campus, 164 Opportunity Way – Route 12 – Leestown Rd.
In person voting only
- Dunbar Center, 545 N. Upper St. – Route 7 – N. Limestone & Route 6 – N. Broadway
- County Clerk Office (162 E. Main St.) – Route 2 – Georgetown Rd, Route 6 – N. Broadway & Route 7 – N. Limestone
Wheels riders are eligible to schedule rides to polling locations and should contact Wheels Dispatch at 859-233-3433.
For more information on voting in Fayette County, visit https://www.lexingtonky.gov/vote.