August 12, 2020
Welcome back, Wildcats! We realize that it may have been a while since you have been riding with Lextran. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made a few changes to our service. Please check out all the reminders below to get reacquainted with us.
- Masks are required on board all Lextran buses and at Lextran facilities (this includes bus stops).
- The following routes have altered or suspended service:
- Route 14 – UK White will not be operating for the duration of the fall semester. All buses will operate the Blue Route around campus. This will reduce wait times in increase social distancing onboard and at stops.
- Route 21 – Airport/Keeneland & Route 24 – Old Frankfort Pike are suspended until further notice.
- When getting on or off the bus please use the rear door. Alert the operator if you need to use the front entrance for accessibility reasons.
- You can now see on board counts for each vehicle in the MyStop app.
- Please practice social distancing onboard Lextran buses and at Lextran facilities.