June 3, 2020
Beginning Thursday, June 4 until further notice.
Route 1 – Woodhill and Route 3 – Tates Creek will be detouring.
Euclid Ave will not be served from High St to the Transit Center. Routes will use Maxwell for outbound trips and High Street for inbound trips. See the map below for stop details.
The nearest stop to Kroger on Euclid will be at the intersection of S. Ashland and High St. A temporary stop will be on both the inbound and outbound sides of that intersection. If this is inconvenient, the following routes serve other local Kroger stores:
- Route 3 – Tates Creek – Tates Creek
- Route 5 – Nicholasville Rd – Lowry Lane
- Route 7 – N. Limestone – Bryan Station
- Route 8 – Versailles Rd – Alexandria
- Route 11 – Richmond Rd – Richmond Rd
- Route 12 – Leestown – Leestown Rd
- Route 13 – S. Broadway – Beaumont
- Route 17 – Northside Connector – Bryan Station
Call 859-253-INFO for assistance with alternative routes and trip planning.