Effective July 1, 2015, University of Kentucky students, faculty and staff may ride any Lextran bus route free of charge simply by showing their valid Wildcard ID, as part of the new U-PASS program. UK Students do NOT need to purchase a Class Pass if you have a valid Wildcard ID.
Lextran provides a number of different pass options to make your experience more convenient. For more information about our fares, click here.
To purchase a Lextran bus pass, submit your order online or at the following locations:
- Transit Center at 200 East Vine Street
- Administrative Offices at 109 West Loudon Avenue
- Kroger Stores (30-day unlimited pass only)
- Kennedy Book Store (Class Pass Only - Academic Year)
- UK Parking Structures 5 & 6 (Class Pass - Semester and Academic Year)
All passes purchased online will be mailed to the address associated with your Paypal account. If you wish to pick up the pass at our Loudon Avenue office, please enter that information in the "Comments" portion of the order form.
Please note: Lextran is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged bus passes.